Cahaya Alam Community Forum
Selamat datang ke Cahaya Alam Komuniti Forum.
Sila daftar ( pendaftaran hanya ambil masa 1 min sahaja ):
1. username
2. email address
3. password

Cahaya Alam Community Forum


Cahaya Alam Community Forum
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Coming soon into Cahaya Alam : Future Development

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin


Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Coming soon into Cahaya Alam : Future Development   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:53 pm

Coming soon into Cahaya Alam

  • Double-Storey Semi-D
    3-Storey Semi-D
    Double-Storey Terrace Houses
    3-Storey Terrace Houses
    Medium Cost Apartments
    Shop Offices
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cahayaalam.forumotion.com
syimi



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon into Cahaya Alam : Future Development   Fri May 14, 2010 11:32 am

When is the launch date. Am interested in semi-D double storey, what's the price range?



Admin wrote:
Coming soon into Cahaya Alam

  • Double-Storey Semi-D
    3-Storey Semi-D
    Double-Storey Terrace Houses
    3-Storey Terrace Houses
    Medium Cost Apartments
    Shop Offices
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anony_mous81



Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon into Cahaya Alam : Future Development   Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:26 am

dalam lingkungan.... 1.2m - 1-4m untuk semi-d 2 storey and semi-d 3 storey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eijah



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon into Cahaya Alam : Future Development   Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Salam..my name is eijah. I'm new here. I'm really interested to know bout the coming soon development of cahaya alam. Plan to buy A double storey link house. Any news coming and may I know the price.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nkhairi



Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon into Cahaya Alam : Future Development   Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:55 pm

look for must ehsan website. its all in there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex



Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-06-16
Location : Shah Alam

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon into Cahaya Alam : Future Development   Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:18 pm

syimi wrote:
When is the launch date. Am interested in semi-D double storey, what's the price range?



Admin wrote:
Coming soon into Cahaya Alam

  • Double-Storey Semi-D
    3-Storey Semi-D
    Double-Storey Terrace Houses
    3-Storey Terrace Houses
    Medium Cost Apartments
    Shop Offices

Hi, i'm Alex from Oriental Realty, the in house agent for the developer Must Ehsan. the 2 storey semi-d will be launching very soon, pre-launch price is about RM900K only, official launching price will be RM1.2mil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex



Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-06-16
Location : Shah Alam

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon into Cahaya Alam : Future Development   Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:22 pm

Eijah wrote:
Salam..my name is eijah. I'm new here. I'm really interested to know bout the coming soon development of cahaya alam. Plan to buy A double storey link house. Any news coming and may I know the price.

Thank you.

Now launching Frangipani Phase 2, 2.5 storey terrace link 22x75. RM550K
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Coming soon into Cahaya Alam : Future Development   Today at 4:32 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Coming soon into Cahaya Alam : Future Development
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Economic seminar to discuss the future of sustainable development in Iraq
» Govt.’s 4 year development plan coming soon!
» Lankem Development (LDEV) - Rights Issue and its Implications
» New IPOs in near future
» We need 6th Sense to invest in CSE in future.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cahaya Alam Community Forum :: Cahaya Alam Community Forum :: Cahaya Alam Community Forum-
Jump to: